small claims court judgement recovery process how to sue in small claims

Monmouth County Small Claims Court
Filing, procedures, judgement collections and resources.

Utilizing this website for something besides small claims court procedures, filing the small claims case, obtaining details on debt collection and collection agencies to collect on a judgement, looking for and calling an attorney/lawyer for your trial(s), or for the express purpose of obtaining related information on the small claims process is strictly prohibited!

Before submitting a case with the court you really need to get hold of a suitable debt collection agency that represents Monmouth County. There's a probable probability that your debt will be received on your account before you have to resort to submitting a case. You should make use of the solutions on this website to get in touch with a trustworthy debt collection agency in order to collect for you. If you are considering taking your trial to court and will want to settle quickly then you may also wish to take this particular choice approach. In the unlikely event that a collection agency is not able to collect, then please carry on to submit your case with the court. Our docket que is currently at over six (6) months waiting to be seen in trial. Please be patient.

Small claims cases usually do not require a legal professional. If you feel that your problem is unique or you do not feel secure with representing your facts in front of a judge you may seek councel assistance. You should be well organized for your trial in court. This court will hear your trial only once to make it's final decision. Be certain to have all of your paperwork ready and any testimonies or witnesses you have are readily available for your trial to expedite the process.

If you have submitted a case and more than six (6) months has passed, please review the official small claims docket section for Monmouth County. You may have not been given notification in the mail so you need to keep track of this site to be sure that you do not neglect any deadlines or trial dates.

Tips On How To be Successful In Small Claims Court

Everyone who files a case in Monmouth County small claim court goes with intentions of winning the case. This might be hard for someone who has no clue of how the cases are handled. For you to have favor before the judge, you need to put this tips... Read More

Landlord / Tenant Disputes - How to sue your tenants for past-due rent.

Deadbeat tenants can be a really tough proposition. They tend to play on your sympathy, as a landlord and an excellent human becoming, with endless creative stories about why they haven't paid and promises of future payment dates that in no way come.... Read More

How to Win Your Monmouth County Small Claims Case

Most Monmouth County Superior court cases can take 1-24 months prior to they are resolved. The operation is costly and in our thoughts, with no attorney symbolizing your lawful interest, you have little possibility of winning your case. On the... Read More

For more information about us: About Monmouth County Small Claims Court

Recent Searches:

  • Small Claims Court in Monmouth County
  • Best Monmouth County Small Claims Court
  • Monmouth County Small Claims Court
  • Hire Monmouth County Small Claims Court
  • Top Rated Monmouth County, NJ Small Claims Court

Where we're located:

Monmouth County Small Claims Court
Monmouth County, NJ

Live Small Claims Court Info

Small Claims Court Ontario - Call (647) 496-1393: Awesome Video About Small Claims Court

We do not share your contact details. You may read our Privacy Policy for more details.

Common Cases

  • Back rent
  • Return of security deposit
  • Rroken or damaged property
  • Unpaid claims
  • Breach of a written or verbal contract
  • Doctor/hospital bills for medical treatment
  • Claims valued up to $5,000.00.

More Common Small Claims Cases.

Services Overview

The Monmouth County Small Claims Court has a clerk who can assist you with the procedures for bringing your lawsuit. In those Town or Village Courts that do not have clerks, the judge may assist you. When this guide mentions the clerk, and the court you are using does not have a clerk, you should seek the assistance of the judge.
Useful information on Judgements, Opening a case, Debt Collections/Collection, Docket, Agencies and Attorney Resources.

Contact Information
For Monmouth County Courts

To file a claim now or get advice with debt collections, please contact the Monmouth County small claims department using the contact information supplied below.